Judging Criteria for groups
Judges will give scores for teams based on the following criteria:
Each point is out of a maximum 10 points,
1-2 = Below Average 3-4 = average 5-6=good 7-8 = very good 9-10 = excellent
Please note 0.25, 0.5 & 0.75 can also be used.
• Portrayal & execution of the style
• Variety of choreography used
Musicality & creativity
• Interpretation of different beats & phrasing
• Original movement ideas, uniqueness & originality of combinations
• Difficulty level of choreography
• Overall use of space and spatial awareness, and use of smooth transitions.
• Attentiveness, enthusiasm, energy, confidence
• Routine execution and perfection